“Additional Reward Posted for Home Burglaries in East County”
"Women, hide your jewelry, says devastated River Club theft victim." read more...
What is Crime Stoppers?
Crime Stopper's Mission Statement
The mission of CrimeStoppers of Manatee County is to make Manatee County a safer place by assisting Law Enforcement with the collection of critical information and intelligence (tips) with regard to criminal activity, unsolved crimes, and the whereabouts of fugitives. Crimestoppers will provide a system for soliciting and receiving anonymous tips as well as offer monetary rewards to residents (tipsters) in exchange for information that leads to an arrest.
Crime Stopper's Purpose
The Purpose of Manatee CrimeStoppers is help make Manatee County a safer place to live, work and raise a family by assisting law enforcement in the gathering of critical information that leads to arrests and the removal of criminals from our streets.
How Does Crime Stoppers Work?
Crime Stoppers of Manatee County follows the guidelines and directions set out by the Florida Association of Crime Stoppers in its day-to-day operation. Crime Stoppers of Manatee County is available (1-866-634-TIPS) 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, taking completely anonymous tips on any felony criminal activity. Spanish speaking operators available. (If you witness a crime in progress, you should call 911).
• Your information will be taken in strictest confidence. Your identity will be protected and you will never have to give your name.
• You will be given a code number. Your tip code number should be kept private and NOT shared with anyone.
• If you have more information on your tip call Crime Stoppers back, giving your confidential tip code number or if you submitted your tip online you may log in using your confidential tip code and secret word to leave an update or message for Crime Stoppers.
• If you would like to check the status of your tip call Crime Stoppers Monday - Friday 10:00am - 4:00pm at
941-723-5140, giving your confidential tip code number. If your tip was given online, you may go back to the online tip form and check to see if you have any updates using your tip code.
• Tips that lead to the felony or misdemeanor arrest of suspects and/or the recovery of stolen property and drugs are eligible for cash rewards of up to $1,000, which are paid to tipsters on an anonymous basis.
• All tips eligible for a reward are paid to Tipsters using an anonymous process.